OPENING HOURS FROM TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2020
Tuesday-Wednesday: 2 p.m.- 7 p.m. (last admission 6.45 p.m.)
Thursday-Saturday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m. (last admission 6.45 p.m.)
Sunday 9 a.m.-1.45 p.m. (last admission 1.30 p.m.)
Closed on Mondays.
You can book:
- online on the VIVATICKET website;
- at the call centre on the toll-free number from a landline: 800 990 084; or with call charges calling by landline or mobile phone: +39 02 92800360
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to discover the museum, you can download the official free app (IOS and Android) of the Museum of Leonardo’s Last Supper from the IOS and Android stores.
You must deliver the payment receipt to the ticket office next to the entrance of the museum and you need to arrive at least 20 minutes before the visit, otherwise the tickets may no longer be valid.
Access to the ticket office is allowed to one person at a time.
RULES FOR A SAFE VISIT
- Wear a mask in any museum spaces (ticket office, museum, bookshop, services, garden) and throughout the visit.
- Each visitor’s temperature will be measured with a thermal scannerbefore entering the ticket office. If the temperature detected is above 37.5° C the visitor will not be allowed to enter the ticket office or the Museum. In this case, please return home and notify your doctor.
- Access to the ticket office is allowed to one person at a time.
- Keep the safety distance of at least 1.5 metersinside all museum spaces. Follow the instructions on the information panels and the yellow signs on the floor to identify the locations and routes to follow.
- The audio guide service is not available. You can download the official app of the Museum of Leonardo’s Last Supper for free, from the iOS and Android stores. It will help you to discover Leonardo’s masterpiece.
- Leave any bags or baggage before entering the museum. To deposit them, use the lockers at the ticket office; you can bring only your mobile phone and your purse.
- Access to the washrooms and the bookshop is permitted only to two people at a time.
- Before entering the bookshop disinfect your hands with disinfectant gel.